Monday 11 June 2007

Hello all!

Hey! For those who don't know me; My name is Tim, My home is in Leicester but I'm studying in Nottingham. I've been practicing the French disapline of Parkour for around three years, and along the way I've meet many new people and learnt many new things!

I've created this blog as a way to share my present thoughts and ideas with my friends who practice parkour. It is a way for me to keep a track of what my goals are and to look back on what I've achieved whilst keeping in touch with my friends and hopefully making a few new ones!

I won't go into details, but at the moment I'm experimenting a lot with my training to see what works for me. My only goals are to train in a complete way - covering all the aspects of Parkour. To train outdoors when ever possible. And finally, to train hard.

I plan to update this with plenty of photos and videos of what I'm doing/aiming for etc, so keep an eye out for some interesting posts in the not to distant future.

Happy Training!

Tim.

1 comment:

Chris 'Blane' Rowat said...

Hey man, looking forward to reading your updates... keep up the hard training, it's REALLY paying off!

See you soon.

*B*